Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Curious Caeli's 20 Questions

So, I decided I wanted to add a new part of the blog where I invite friends and family to come share. I want it to be casual and fun, so I've created 15 questions that I'll ask each time and then I'll have 5 that I gear towards the specific person!


Now, in my family I'm always know as "curious caeli." Ask my brother. He says I ask WAY TOO MANY questions. haha! I tell him that its just because I care... and I'm a little curious. ;) So, when my curiosity strikes, I thought I'd have some fun and unique questions to ask and then I'll share the answers with my readers!




One more thing before I share the first victim of my curiosity... Coming soon, I'm going to have a post about an exciting product that I have really come to strongly believe in. After the post, I'm going to do my first give-away. I, by no means, want this blog to become a place for that kind of thing regularly, but this one is going to be extra fun. I'm going to be picking one of my blog followers, so make sure you sign up as a follower because we'll be doing the post/drawing coming up soon. More on this later...




Now, let me introduce the first girl to get the best of my curiosity... Melissa! Melissa is Nick's cousin, but she has become like a sister to us. Read on and I'm sure you'll be just as intrigued and charmed by her as well! Oh, and one more thing, my give-away will involve a guest post from Melissa!! So stay tuned...





Curious Caeli's 20 Questions: Melissa V.


The bench warmers (15 standard questions)

Most random thing in your purse/wallet/backpack right now?

Thermometer??

What are three items that are always in your fridge?

Milk, Strawberries, Cottage Cheese

Best time of day and why?
Just before lunch- my kids are so happy at this time, we listen to music/dance and make lunch together

Favorite aisle/section at Target?

Home Improvements- bathroom, curtains, furniture etc

What famous person would you love to meet for coffee?

Ellen DeGeneres

What motto do you try to live by?

Do everything we can to be Healthy, Safe and Happy

Tell me about an experience that has changed your life for the better-

Actually... having a baby at 21 yrs old. Being that this pregnancy was not planned at 20 years of age... getting pregnant at that age put me in a situation where for the first time I completely surrendered my whole self to God which has changed my life for the better FOREVER!!

What is a “bucket list” item you have yet to fulfill but really want to?

To learn how to ride a Motorcycle

Best rainy day movie?
Depends on my mood... Skeleton Key or The Proposal

Favorite board game or card game?
THIRTEEN!!!

What is your favorite room in your house?

My Family Room
So you’re on a boat ride at sunset on a beautiful summer evening… Who are you with? What are you drinking? What music are you listening to?

well... as many people as I could fit on the boat including my Husband, and the rest knows who they are;-) a Corona Light with a Lime, listening to Country Music- ahhh can't wait!!

What is something you’ve adapted in your routine to help you “keep it simple?”
It is in the question... ROUTINE- my family always knows what to expect each day which I think really helps! Which is really fun because when something changes everyone gets excited! And of course... Prayer

When was the last time you felt inspired?
My last AdvoCare training
Tell us something random that most people wouldn’t know about you?
I have been hit by a car on foot, twice!!


The Starting Lineup (5 questions for just Mel)

What is something you never could have prepared yourself for about motherhood?
The overwhelming feeling of the need to protect your child and how it is YOUR responsibility through Christ, to raise them as they are called to be!


You sell Advocare (more to come about this soon). What is your favorite product if you had to pick one?

SPARK

What can instantly relax you?
Watching my kids sleep

What did you have for breakfast today?
AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shake- Chocolate :)

Your faith is very important to you… Do you have a scripture verse that pertains to your life right now?
Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
I say this every morning in desire that God will create me new and pure every day so I can go forth and do what I am called to for that day.


Ok, wasn't that fun!? Thanks Melissa, for your fun and inspiring answers!! Stay tuned for my next victim!!
Happy Tuesday

~ Go Places ~

xo, Caeli

3 comments:

Michele Orth said...

This is so awesome! Great person to start with:)ILY!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun reading this and getting to know Melissa better! Amy

Kevin Harris said...

I love your blog Boo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...