Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"Homemade-ish" gifts


Some Christmas season updates... 

Tonight I went shopping! At the Galleria. And I found an adorable store, with amazing stuff, and they gave me champagne. I loved browsing, sampling and picking gifts out for some of the lovely women in my life.

These little homemade signs made by Naptime Diaries have been a Christmas favorite in our home. They are basically a daily advent calendar and there is a devotion along with each day. Her online store and her story have been a favorite now for a while. 

If I had time to make everyone a homemade Christmas gift close to the heart (literally), I'd make you all a pallet Christmas tree. Seriously, how cute are these? I saw them at the Church where my Bible study is hosted. Crafty!

Last weekend we had our annual girls Christmas with some of my college gal pals. We used to do a cookie exchange but the last two years we have done a "favorite things" party. We all bring a favorite thing, within our designated budget, to share with each person there. Jill, our lovely and creative host, made this adorable hot cocoa bar that was a tasty little dessert! 

My parents were in New York over the weekend for an event/benefit... Don't they look cute?! I had to put this up because it made me smile when they emailed it to me. 

Have a wonderful night! More tomorrow! 

2 comments:

Katie Cook said...

These are such cute ideas!! I love the cocoa bar…what fun!! xxoo Katie

hooleywithaz said...

i want champagne while i shop! and how cute are you guys with your favorite things party? i still think that's one of the best ideas ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...